Have you ever questioned a certain relationship in your life? Have you at some point asked yourself, how do I know if I am in the right relationship?
I think it is much about balance and communication and listening to your heart. If you are not treated right, if you really listen to yourself, some part of you will cry out in pain. If something doesn't feel right, let that person know. How otherwise will they be able to possibly change? Listen, forgive and be patient. But also be prepared to get som feedback on your own behaviour. Perhaps you both need to make some changes and adjustments. Compromise. Laugh. Love. If things feel good and you are happy then that is probably a good sign that things are going well in your relationship.
Here are some good signs you are in the right relationship from my favourite Marc and Angel blog that might help:
1. No games are being played.
2. Everyone is on the same page.
3. The line of communication is open, honest, and clear.
4. Loving deeds consistently reinforce loving words.
5. Expectations of perfection are strictly forbidden.
6. Honesty, vulnerability, and presence are held sacred.
7. There is a healthy blend of freedom and teamwork
8. Personal growth is embraced, celebrated, and shared.
9. Outsiders aren’t calling the shots.
Here is the full link: http://www.marcandangel.com/2014/02/12/9-good-signs-youre-in-the-right-relationship/#more-718